About this item:
We know that you love your bike and you love to ride, but it’s not always practical to ride it everywhere like on a long family road trip. And although they’re fantastic, not everyone can afford a dedicated trailer. So, maybe you don’t do long trips, but you do love to tinker with or detail your motorcycle. A kickstand is great, but you may be a rider who doesn’t want to rely on that alone to keep your bike upright while polishing the chrome or working on the engine. You probably need something more versatile… something more stable. You need Talon Motorcycle Wheel Chock™.
This freestanding motorcycle chock is constructed of solid, heavy-duty aluminum and is adjustable to accommodate front or rear wheel sizes from 3.14 inches to 8.66 inches wide (80 mm to 220 mm). Plus, it’s powder coated to protect it from corrosion.
- Adjustable wheel locking system with a movable cradle
- Effortlessly and securely supports the motorcycle in an upright position
- Makes tying down the motorcycle for transport a simple task
- Accommodates front or rear wheel sizes from 80 – 220mm (3.14 in. – 8.66 in.) wide
- Can hold bikes weighing up to 2,400 lb.
- Use as a work stand or trailer chock
- Works on pavement, gravel, concrete, dirt or even sand
- Folds down for easy storage