Stand-Up™ Folding Utility Trailers for Cargo and Multi-Purpose Use
Big, beefy and ready for action, the Folding Stand-Up™ Utility Trailer works as both a multi-purpose utility trailer and a powersports trailer for ATVs, UTVs, and Side x Sides. With a large 6 ft. x 9 ft. expanded metal deck our utility trailers can handle all you can throw at them. And, in true Kendon style, the utility trailer folds up and stands up for amazing space-saving convenience. The folding Utility trailer has a 2,000-lbs.-rated axle and heavy-duty expanded metal deck. Big, strong, and useful.
Superior design and exceptional performance
Exceptional performance doesn’t just happen by accident, it’s a product of superior design and years of testing and refinement. Kendon’s round steel tube construction and triangulated frame geometry is inspired by race-car design and engineering. The result is a trailer that is incredibly easy to use and even easier to tow.
Our years of testing and refining our frame geometry helped us develop an amazingly lightweight, incredibly strong and versatile utility trailer. That means a smooth ride for your cargo and an easy tow for your vehicle. And for you that means a trailer that’s easy to stand up and maneuver in the garage.
- Model: ATV/UTV/SXS Utility Trailer
- Part Number: UT305SXS
- Standard Color: Black
- Paint/Coating: Powder Coated
- Frame Material: Steel Tubing
- Deck Area: 72” x 108”
- Deck Area Inside Rail: 76.75” x 116”
- Deck/Platform Type: Heavy-Duty Expanded Metal
- Deck/Platform Height: 18″
- Weight: 530 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Maximum Length: 150″
- Width: 101″
- Standing Depth: 27″
- Standing Height: 96″ with removable tongue removed
- Length from Front Tire to Rear Axle: 112” (Max Vehicle Measurement)
- Width Between Fenders: 84″
- Width Between Rails: N/A
- Ramp: 2 ramps, 48″ x 13″ (included)
- Wheel/Tire Size: ST175/80R13 – 13″/Radial
- Wheel/Rim Type: Modular Chrome/Steel
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5-on-4½”
- Hitch Class: Class 2 or Higher (recommended)
- Hitch Height: 18″ – 19″
- Coupler/Ball Size: 2″
- Coupler: Requires 2″ Ball
- Electrical Connector: 4-Pin Flat
- Suspension Type: Independent Torsion Suspension
- Suspension Mounts: Double Mounting Brackets
- End-Units/Hubs: Removable Spindle – SuperLube
- Tongue Weight: 10% – 15% of Total Load Weight (approximate)
- Transportation Capabilities: Full 6′ x 9′ deck. Ideal for up to two (2) ATVs, multiple Dirt Bikes, one (1) UTV/SXS, one (1) Golf Cart, and/or Cargo