Three-Rail Folding Stand-Up™ Dirt Bike Trailer, Sport Bike and Scooter Trailer
Versatility reigns supreme with the Kendon Three-Rail Stand-Up™ Trailer. One trailer to haul your dirt bikes, your sport bikes, adventure bikes, and scooters. The three-rail dirt bike trailer will even work for one heavy American v-twin or metric cruiser. If you’re into bikes of all shapes and sizes, the Three-Rail may be just what you’re looking for. With its large expanded metal deck, three bike rails with adjustable wheel chocks, and 1,500-lbs. capacity, the Three-Rail Stand-Up™ trailer has the might and attitude you need. With its convenient fold-up, stand-up design and 27 in. x 84 in. storage space requirements, the Three-Rail Stand-Up™ Trailer has the features you want.
Superior design, exceptional performance
Exceptional performance doesn’t just happen by accident, it’s a product of superior design and years of testing and refinement. Kendon’s round steel tube construction and triangulated frame geometry is inspired by racecar design and engineering. The result is a trailer that is incredibly easy to use and even easier to tow. Our years of testing and refining our frame geometry helped us develop an amazingly lightweight, incredibly strong trailer. That means a great ride for your bike and an easy tow for your vehicle. And for you that means a trailer that’s easy to stand up and maneuver in the garage.
Three’s not a crowd
The Three-Rail trailer loves company. So go ahead, load three dirt bikes, sport bikes, scooters, adventure bikes, or lightweight standard bikes and hit the road. You can even load two heavier bikes or a combination of bikes as long as you have the space and you stay below the 1,500-lbs. capacity limit. Take the family. Take some friends. Go. Ride.
- Model: Three-Rail Dirt Bike/Sport Bike/Scooter Combo Trailer
- Part Number: DB507
- UPC: 608415711520
- Standard Color: Black
- Paint/Coating: Powder Coated
- Frame Material: Steel Tubing
- Deck Area: Diamond shape, 52″ x 70″
- Deck/Platform Type: Expanded Metal
- Deck/Platform Height: 13″
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Maximum Length: 110″
- Width: 84″
- Standing Depth: 27″
- Standing Height: 88″
- Length from Front Tire to Rear Axle: 76” side rails, 96″ center rail (Max Bike Measurement)
- Width Between Fenders: 67″
- Width Between Rails: Center to Outside 23″ – Outside to Outside 46″
- Ramp: 1 ramp, 45″ x 10½” (included)
- Wheel/Tire Size: ST175/80R13 – 13″/Radial
- Wheel/Rim Type: 8-Spoke Chrome/Steel
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5-on-4½”
- Hitch Class: Class 2 or Higher (recommended)
- Hitch Height: 19″ – 21″
- Coupler/Ball Size: 2″
- Coupler: Requires 2″ Ball
- Electrical Connector: 4-Pin Flat
- Suspension Type: Independent Torsion Suspension
- Suspension Mounts: Double Mounting Brackets
- End-Units/Hubs: Removable Spindle – SuperLube
- Tongue Weight: 10% – 15% of Total Load Weight (approximate)
- Transportation Capabilities: Up to three (3) Dirt Bikes, two (2) Sport Bikes, three (3) Scooters, one Cruiser style Bike, and/or Cargo