About this item:
- Super-strong receiver-type hitch
- Fabricated from laser-cut steel; hand-welded, then powder-coated
- Bolts directly to the frame in minutes
- Triple-chrome-plated tongue is 1-7/8″ wide; the receiver is 1-1/4″
- Receiver is almost completely hidden the tongue installs easily using a hitch pin and clip
- Made for use with or without Harley-Davidson’s optional rear bumper
- Tongue height is 11″, which accommodates most trailers
- Includes hitch, tongue and all necessary hardware
- Plug-in wiring harness available separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits FLHTCUTG HD Tri-Glides 2011 – Present
- Fits FLRT HD Freewheeler
- Attaches to trikes with or without Harley’s optional rear bumper – a feature not offered by the competitors
- Quick release ball mount
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Highly polished CHROME hitch ball mount and ball
- Includes all required hardware
- Powder coated
- 1 7/8’’ CHROME ball FREE
- 17/8” Chrome
- 29” (L) x 16” (W)
- 15 lbs.
- Towing Weight
- 600 lbs.
- Tongue Weight
- 75 lbs.
- Tongue Height
- Powder Coat and Chrome
Note: This hitch will not fit 2009 or 2010 Harley Tri-Glide Models.