ENDEAVOR FOLDING UTILITY OFF ROAD UTV ATV TRAILER
About this item:
ENDEAVOR FOLDING UTILITY OFF ROAD UTV ATV TRAILER Featuring a robust steel frame and deck, torsion axle, 2 loading ramps and 13″ aluminum wheels, we introduce ENDEAVOR Powersport Utility Trailer TM — the folding carry-all workhorse designed to get your ATVs, dirt bikes and cargo wherever you need them.
ENDEAVOR TM’s 530 lb. powder-coated frame and deck grating are constructed of high-quality, rust-resistant steel. This winning combination creates an off-road ATV trailer durable enough to withstand the demands of both weather and road and strong enough to support the weight of some of the best powersports out there: 1 Polaris RZR® SxS, 2 Honda® Recons, or 3 Yamaha® 250F motocross bikes.
You expect your UTV trailer to handle well — especially when hauling your favorite toys. ENDEAVOR Powersport Utility Trailermeets and exceeds that expectation. For a smooth ride, we fit the frame on a torsion axle and attach two 13″ inch aluminum wheels with radial tires. Aluminum wheels are stiffer and lighter than steel. And radial tires provide better traction than bias ones. When combined with the torsion axle, our open powersport trailer is stable and responsive — even when only one street bike is loaded. (Click here to review the benefits of aluminum wheels and radial tires.)
The powersports category includes a wide range of rides: all-terrain vehicles, snow machines, utility task vehicles, personal watercrafts, recreational off-road vehicles and motorcycles. So, we built a folding ATV trailer that can carry them all. Designed with a 54 sq. ft. steel deck, attachable loading ramps and a guard rail that surrounds the front and sides of the main platform, ENDEAVOR can accommodate powersports weighing up to 2,000 lb. Plus, this versatile ATV trailer can haul other cargo too, such as golf carts, household appliances, lumber and even mobile car wash equipment.
ENDEAVOR’s light-weight construction is not only great for maneuvering it on the road but also for storing the empty trailer on the driveway or in the garage or carport. When it comes time to put away your toys, simply unload them and fold the tailgate onto the trailer deck. Then, move the UTV trailer to an out-of-the-way spot.
- Heavy-duty but light-weight tubular steel frame — can be maneuvered by one person
- 6″ x 9″ (54 sq. ft.) Steel deck grating — durable, easy to attach ratchet straps to and easy to clean
- Powder-coat finish — resistant to rust
- Transports all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), utility task vehicles (UTVs), side by sides (SxSs), recreational off-road vehicles (ROVs), dirt bikes, motorcycles and other powersport vehicles
- Versatile open UTV trailer design — use also to haul lumber, gardening supplies, household appliances, etc.
- 48″ x 13″ Powder-coated steel ramps (2) — included
- Dedicated ramp storage
- Guard rails (front and side of main deck)
- Tailgate lockout system —toggle clamps and hooks secure the tailgate while in the open position
- Tailgate restraint system — secures the tailgate when in the folded position
- Torsion axle — smooth ride
- 13″ Aluminum wheels
- ST175/80R13 Tires
- 2,000 lb. Load capacity
- DOT approved LED taillights — LED lights last longer than incandescent bulbs
- 2″ Ball coupler
- 2 Safety cables
- TRAILER DECK DIMENSIONS: 6′ x 9′
- CLEARANCE TO BOTTOM OF AXLE: 9″
- DECK HEIGHT: 14″
- OVERALL HEIGHT WITH RAMPS STORED: 28 ¼”
- OVERALL HEIGHT WITH RAMPS DETACHED AND TAILGATE FOLDED: 24″
- AILGATE LENGTH: 43″
- FOLDED LENGTH WITH TONGUE: 108″
- FOLDED LENGTH WITHOUT TONGUE: 94″
- MAXIMUM OVERALL WIDTH: 101″
- FENDER TO FENDER WIDTH (INSIDE): 84″
- WIDTH BETWEEN SIDE RAILS: 78
- MAXIMUM EXTENDED LENGTH (FRONT OF COUPLER TO END OF UNFOLD TAILGATE): 151″
- RAMPS (TWO INCLUDED): 48″ x 13″
- TIRE SIZE: ST175/80R13
- WHEEL: 13″ Aluminum
- AIR PRESSURE: 50 cold psi
- EMPTY WEIGHT: 530 lb.
- MAXIMUM LOAD CAPACITY: 2000 lb.
- HITCH: Class 2 or Higher
- HITCH HEIGHT: 15″
- BALL SIZE: 2″
- SUSPENSION: Torsion Axle
- SUSPENSION MOUNTS: Double
- FRAME MATERIAL: Tubular Steel
- FINISH: Powder Coated